"change––it’s a wonderful thing. look, you know how subatomic particles don’t obey physical laws? they act according to chance, chaos, coincidence. they run into each other in the middle of the universe somewhere and bang! energy! we’re the same as that. that’s the great thing about the universe: unpredictable. that’s why it’s so much fun."
"Thanks for supporting our ambitious and diverse storytelling over the past five
seasonsyears.” -Andrew MarloweHappy 5 Years of Castle!!! (March 9, 2009 - present)
On a daily basis, I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens. For a month.
1. Do not describe your poems with adjectives like “shitty”. Do not call yourself “normal” or “boring”. Your hair is not too red. Your talent is not “alright”. And you are not just a socially awkward penguin. You are what you say and what you think and what you want to become. When you receive a compliment, do not put a “but” or an “I don’t think so” or any backhanded contradiction in your reply. Accept it and say your thank yous sincerely. There is a difference between humility and negativity. Devaluing yourself is not attractive.
2. Stop chasing after boys who don’t even make the effort to message you, chase you, or get to know you. You are sick of people who make you feel they don’t want you enough. Find someone who knows what they want. Find someone who knows what they want is you.
3. Some people can not give you what you want. They do not have what you are looking for. And that is completely okay."
#GirlsCan: Women Empowerment | COVERGIRL | Girls can’t? Yes, they can. Rap, be funny, be off-the-wall, rock, be strong, run the show, make the world a little more easy, breezy and beautiful.
Happy International Women’s Day!
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
Darvey AU; Harvey thinks about that time.
She asked him once if he ever thought about that time. The truth is he does. It often creeps up on him when he least expects it and it’s an impossible thing to shake.